Call us: 330-615-1600
Welcome to Akron Opossum Pest Control! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent opossum and wildlife removal in Akron, Ohio, and no matter what your problem is, we will always find a way to solve it! Our primary goal is to ensure opossums and other pests never enter your yard or your house again. We are professional experts and know all about rodents in Ohio, especially opossums. Call us at 330-615-1600 anytime, 24/7/365, and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. See why we are considered Akron's best animal removal company! Check out our Akron trapping prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Opossum-Free Solutions
- Full House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Damage Repairs
- Humane Opossum Trapping & Relocation
- Removal of Possums in Attics or Walls
- Poison-Free Opossum Control Solutions
- Porch or Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Akron, OH Dead Opossum Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 330-615-1600
We are opossum control professionals, and experts in what we do. We are not your typical Akron pest control company - we never use poison, for one. Trying to use poison to get rid of opossums will not work, as these animals are not insects. Instead, we provide complete and PERMANENT solutions to rid your property of opossums for good. We solve your opossum problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all opossums as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Akron possum removal tip of the month: What are some humane ways to kill a opossum in a cage? - When it comes to killing an opossum in a cage trap, there are very few options that can be considered truly humane. First and foremost: don't drown the animal. Just because this process is hands-off for you doesn't mean it is humane. If anything, drowning or suffocating can be one of the most terrifying ways for an animal to spend its last moments. If you're a do-it-yourself-er, a gun is going to provide you with the most efficient death blow. Make sure your shot is accurate. While you can use other weapons (opossums are only mortal, after all), remember you are trying to avoid animal suffering. Many times, being willing to transport the animal while in the trap can offer you a much easier solution. If you don't mind driving, you can take the animal in for humane euthanasia at a designated place for dealing with nuisance wildlife. Not only is this hands-off for you, but it is the most pain-free process for killing an opossum caught in a cage.