Call us: 512-298-4791
Welcome to Austin Opossum Pest Control! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent opossum and wildlife removal in Austin, Texas, and no matter what your problem is, we will always find a way to solve it! Our primary goal is to ensure opossums and other pests never enter your yard or your house again. We are professional experts and know all about rodents in Texas, especially opossums. Call us at 512-298-4791 anytime, 24/7/365, and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. See why we are considered Austin's best animal removal company! Check out our Austin trapping prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Opossum-Free Solutions
- Full House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Damage Repairs
- Humane Opossum Trapping & Relocation
- Removal of Possums in Attics or Walls
- Poison-Free Opossum Control Solutions
- Porch or Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Austin, TX Dead Opossum Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 512-298-4791
We are opossum control professionals, and experts in what we do. We are not your typical Austin pest control company - we never use poison, for one. Trying to use poison to get rid of opossums will not work, as these animals are not insects. Instead, we provide complete and PERMANENT solutions to rid your property of opossums for good. We solve your opossum problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all opossums as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Austin possum removal tip of the month: Should I ever poison a opossum? - The temptation to use poison is strong for people. Any homeowners have an innate fear of wild animals, even ones as slow and quiet as opossums, and poison offers what seems to be a hands-free process of getting rid of an animal for good. While it may burst your bubble, this philosophy is not a good one. First, there are no approved opossum poisons on the market. If you're going to put something out, you will have to make your own batch of goo and hope that it will do the trick. Second, putting out poisoned meat in the hope of catching the one animal that is causing a problem around your home is optimistic at best. There are plenty of other animals out there that will be attracted to aromatic meat. What happens if your pet comes across the bait? What about a child? Don't ever put it past children to put something incredibly gross in their mouths. Third, poisoned animals may not leave your property when they are feeling sick. If you're really unlucky, they will crawl under the spaces of your home or shed and then die. Now you will have to deal with the smell of decay for weeks or months.