Call us: 941-209-1474
Welcome to Bradenton Opossum Pest Control! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent opossum and wildlife removal in Bradenton, Florida, and no matter what your problem is, we will always find a way to solve it! Our primary goal is to ensure opossums and other pests never enter your yard or your house again. We are professional experts and know all about rodents in Florida, especially opossums. Call us at 941-209-1474 anytime, 24/7/365, and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. See why we are considered Bradenton's best animal removal company! Check out our Bradenton trapping prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Opossum-Free Solutions
- Full House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Damage Repairs
- Humane Opossum Trapping & Relocation
- Removal of Possums in Attics or Walls
- Poison-Free Opossum Control Solutions
- Porch or Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Bradenton, FL Dead Opossum Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 941-209-1474
We are opossum control professionals, and experts in what we do. We are not your typical Bradenton pest control company - we never use poison, for one. Trying to use poison to get rid of opossums will not work, as these animals are not insects. Instead, we provide complete and PERMANENT solutions to rid your property of opossums for good. We solve your opossum problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all opossums as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Bradenton possum removal tip of the month: How to get opossums out of your attic - Having an opossum in your attic can be quite a problem. These animals are pretty sizeable, reaching as much as 20 pounds, and the mess they can leave behind in just a few days is astounding. What's more, an opossum in your attic means there is a decent sized hole somewhere that let it in, and if an opossum can get inside, something else might be able to as well. Thankfully, an opossum can be trapped and removed from the attic using a cage trap. If you manage to do this at the start of your opossum issue, you will be less likely to need to hunt for babies, as they are usually with the mother, in her pouch, for the first few months. Trapping the opossum can be done in one of two ways; you can set the cage trap up in the attic with some bait, or you can buy a trap that attaches to the hole in the attic the opossum is using to come and go. In some situations, if the opossum is avoiding your trap, or an attachment to the opening is not possible, you may have to call in a wildlife professional to come and snare the animal with a special snare pole.