Call us: 716-650-4630
Welcome to Buffalo Opossum Pest Control! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent opossum and wildlife removal in Buffalo, New York, and no matter what your problem is, we will always find a way to solve it! Our primary goal is to ensure opossums and other pests never enter your yard or your house again. We are professional experts and know all about rodents in New York, especially opossums. Call us at 716-650-4630 anytime, 24/7/365, and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. See why we are considered Buffalo's best animal removal company! Check out our Buffalo trapping prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Opossum-Free Solutions
- Full House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Damage Repairs
- Humane Opossum Trapping & Relocation
- Removal of Possums in Attics or Walls
- Poison-Free Opossum Control Solutions
- Porch or Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Buffalo, NY Dead Opossum Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 716-650-4630
We are opossum control professionals, and experts in what we do. We are not your typical Buffalo pest control company - we never use poison, for one. Trying to use poison to get rid of opossums will not work, as these animals are not insects. Instead, we provide complete and PERMANENT solutions to rid your property of opossums for good. We solve your opossum problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all opossums as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Buffalo possum removal tip of the month: What do wildlife rehabilitators do with opossums? - Wildlife rehabilitators do just what their name implies: they rehabilitate animals. When it comes to baby opossums, a wildlife rehabilitator will make sure they are getting the proper nutrition, are kept at the correct body temperature, and are raised in a way that will encourage them to make a smooth transition back into nature. Remember, just because you've found a baby animal and decided to raise it doesn't mean you are keeping the animal's best interest at heart. Will you be able to provide for the animal in a way that minimizes attachment to people? Will you be able to release the animal back out into nature without worrying for emotional attachment? Are you going to be able to provide the animal with the same diet it would have out in the wild? If you can't answer these questions honestly, then raising a baby opossum is not for you; these are the things wildlife rehabilitators must keep in mind when taking in baby wild animals.