Call us: 440-527-6300
Welcome to Canton Opossum Pest Control! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent opossum and wildlife removal in Canton, Ohio, and no matter what your problem is, we will always find a way to solve it! Our primary goal is to ensure opossums and other pests never enter your yard or your house again. We are professional experts and know all about rodents in Ohio, especially opossums. Call us at 440-527-6300 anytime, 24/7/365, and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. See why we are considered Canton's best animal removal company! Check out our Canton trapping prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Opossum-Free Solutions
- Full House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Damage Repairs
- Humane Opossum Trapping & Relocation
- Removal of Possums in Attics or Walls
- Poison-Free Opossum Control Solutions
- Porch or Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Canton, OH Dead Opossum Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 440-527-6300
We are opossum control professionals, and experts in what we do. We are not your typical Canton pest control company - we never use poison, for one. Trying to use poison to get rid of opossums will not work, as these animals are not insects. Instead, we provide complete and PERMANENT solutions to rid your property of opossums for good. We solve your opossum problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all opossums as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Canton possum removal tip of the month: Is it safe to handle a opossum with bare hands? - Handling a wild animal with your bare hands is not a good idea, and there are many reasons why. First, while the diseases opossums carry that can be transmitted to people are few and far between, they do exist. Some, like leptospirosis, are bacterial, and can be transmitted through infected waste material from the animal, even if it is nowhere in sight. Diseases like this, plus a variety of eco parasites, like fleas and ticks, are one reason why you should never handle an opossum with your bare hands. That being said, the more immediate danger is for the animal to bite you or scratch you. When you are able to put your hands on a wild animal, you are putting yourself close enough for it to attack you. This is why opossums that need to be removed from places in the home are often done so with the use of a snare pole to keep the distance for the handler.