Call us: 440-527-6300
Welcome to Cleveland Opossum Pest Control! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent opossum and wildlife removal in Cleveland, Ohio, and no matter what your problem is, we will always find a way to solve it! Our primary goal is to ensure opossums and other pests never enter your yard or your house again. We are professional experts and know all about rodents in Ohio, especially opossums. Call us at 440-527-6300 anytime, 24/7/365, and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. See why we are considered Cleveland's best animal removal company! Check out our Cleveland trapping prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Opossum-Free Solutions
- Full House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Damage Repairs
- Humane Opossum Trapping & Relocation
- Removal of Possums in Attics or Walls
- Poison-Free Opossum Control Solutions
- Porch or Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Cleveland, OH Dead Opossum Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 440-527-6300
We are opossum control professionals, and experts in what we do. We are not your typical Cleveland pest control company - we never use poison, for one. Trying to use poison to get rid of opossums will not work, as these animals are not insects. Instead, we provide complete and PERMANENT solutions to rid your property of opossums for good. We solve your opossum problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all opossums as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Cleveland possum removal tip of the month: Where should I relocate a trapped opossum? - If you live in an area where relocation is allowed for a trapped opossum, there are some things to consider to make the animal's transition as smooth as possible. First, be sure to let the animal go in an area where there is plenty of cover. Just because opossums are larger prey animals doesn't make them any less vulnerable when released into an area they are unfamiliar with. Releasing the animal into a wooded area is ideal; opossums like to build their dens and nest in the abandoned homes of other animals, and while it isn't true that the opossum spends most of its time in trees, forests will provide the best food options for this creature when it gets released. Please also make sure to release the animal on a large plot of state or private land where it won't wander into another person's yard and cause the same issues you were experiencing as a home owner.