Call us: 541-255-2308
Welcome to Eugene Opossum Pest Control! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent opossum and wildlife removal in Eugene, Oregon, and no matter what your problem is, we will always find a way to solve it! Our primary goal is to ensure opossums and other pests never enter your yard or your house again. We are professional experts and know all about rodents in Oregon, especially opossums. Call us at 541-255-2308 anytime, 24/7/365, and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. See why we are considered Eugene's best animal removal company! Check out our Eugene trapping prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Opossum-Free Solutions
- Full House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Damage Repairs
- Humane Opossum Trapping & Relocation
- Removal of Possums in Attics or Walls
- Poison-Free Opossum Control Solutions
- Porch or Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Eugene, OR Dead Opossum Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 541-255-2308
We are opossum control professionals, and experts in what we do. We are not your typical Eugene pest control company - we never use poison, for one. Trying to use poison to get rid of opossums will not work, as these animals are not insects. Instead, we provide complete and PERMANENT solutions to rid your property of opossums for good. We solve your opossum problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all opossums as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Eugene possum removal tip of the month: What if a opossum got inside my house, bedroom, kitchen, etc. - There are two scenarios where an opossum may get inside of your home. The first scenario is accidental. For one reason or another, an opossum has wandered into your home and now you need to find a way to get the animal out. If this is the case, one of the best options is to close off all other areas of the building and to provide the opossum with a route to the outside. Turn the lights off, and leave the animal alone for a few hours. Hopefully, it will wander outside on its own. Unfortunately, this isn't always the case. Scared animals often hide in a corner and refuse to move. If this is the situation, do not try to handle the animal on your own. Call a professional wildlife handler to help you. Using a snare pole is the ideal way to remove an opossum in this situation. Remember, if you are close enough to reach out and grab the animal, you are close enough to be attacked. For opossums inside of the home because they want to live there, you will have to consider trapping and removal options.