Call us: 910-459-4358
Welcome to Fayetteville Opossum Pest Control! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent opossum and wildlife removal in Fayetteville, North Carolina, and no matter what your problem is, we will always find a way to solve it! Our primary goal is to ensure opossums and other pests never enter your yard or your house again. We are professional experts and know all about rodents in North Carolina, especially opossums. Call us at 910-459-4358 anytime, 24/7/365, and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. See why we are considered Fayetteville's best animal removal company! Check out our Fayetteville trapping prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Opossum-Free Solutions
- Full House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Damage Repairs
- Humane Opossum Trapping & Relocation
- Removal of Possums in Attics or Walls
- Poison-Free Opossum Control Solutions
- Porch or Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Fayetteville, NC Dead Opossum Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 910-459-4358
We are opossum control professionals, and experts in what we do. We are not your typical Fayetteville pest control company - we never use poison, for one. Trying to use poison to get rid of opossums will not work, as these animals are not insects. Instead, we provide complete and PERMANENT solutions to rid your property of opossums for good. We solve your opossum problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all opossums as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Fayetteville possum removal tip of the month: What equipment is needed to trap a opossum? - The good news is that you don't need much equipment to trap an opossum. All you need is a steel cage trap and some bait. The success of this venture, however, will depend on some things you can't buy with money. First, you need to know where to set up the trap. Opossums are attracted to almost any food bait, though they do seem to like meat-based things best. But they are not the only animal that will come calling to such flavors. Before you set out your trap without a second thought, make sure you are doing so in an area where you've seen the opossum regularly. Second, make sure the trap is set in a safe, shaded location and isn't on any ground that might make it wobbly or otherwise unstable. Finally, know what you are going to do with the opossum after you trap it. While it may sound great to catch the animal and then release it, you must first check with the local wildlife laws in your area. You must also be prepared to transport a scared, possibly violent animal to a safe location where it can be released.