Call us: 239-829-5372
Welcome to Fort Myers Opossum Pest Control! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent opossum and wildlife removal in Fort Myers, Florida, and no matter what your problem is, we will always find a way to solve it! Our primary goal is to ensure opossums and other pests never enter your yard or your house again. We are professional experts and know all about rodents in Florida, especially opossums. Call us at 239-829-5372 anytime, 24/7/365, and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. See why we are considered Fort Myers's best animal removal company! Check out our Fort Myers trapping prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Opossum-Free Solutions
- Full House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Damage Repairs
- Humane Opossum Trapping & Relocation
- Removal of Possums in Attics or Walls
- Poison-Free Opossum Control Solutions
- Porch or Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Fort Myers, FL Dead Opossum Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 239-829-5372
We are opossum control professionals, and experts in what we do. We are not your typical Fort Myers pest control company - we never use poison, for one. Trying to use poison to get rid of opossums will not work, as these animals are not insects. Instead, we provide complete and PERMANENT solutions to rid your property of opossums for good. We solve your opossum problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all opossums as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Fort Myers possum removal tip of the month: Is a opossum that is active during the daytime sick or rabid? - Opossums are primarily nocturnal animals, but that doesn't mean seeing one out in the daytime automatically means it is sick. Sometimes opossums feel the need to move; maybe a predator has come into their safe zone and they have to jump ship. Sometimes they learn that food sources are available during certain daytime hours. What is a cause for concern is if the animal is acting strangely. Does it look disoriented? Is it wobbling? Does it seem to be unnaturally aggressive? These are all warning signs that the opossum may be sick. That being said, opossums rarely, if ever, get rabies. Their body temperature is lower than many other animals, and this does not allow the rabies virus to thrive.