Call us: 860-516-4365
Welcome to Hartford Opossum Pest Control! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent opossum and wildlife removal in Hartford, Connecticut, and no matter what your problem is, we will always find a way to solve it! Our primary goal is to ensure opossums and other pests never enter your yard or your house again. We are professional experts and know all about rodents in Connecticut, especially opossums. Call us at 860-516-4365 anytime, 24/7/365, and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. See why we are considered Hartford's best animal removal company! Check out our Hartford trapping prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Opossum-Free Solutions
- Full House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Damage Repairs
- Humane Opossum Trapping & Relocation
- Removal of Possums in Attics or Walls
- Poison-Free Opossum Control Solutions
- Porch or Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Hartford, CT Dead Opossum Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 860-516-4365
We are opossum control professionals, and experts in what we do. We are not your typical Hartford pest control company - we never use poison, for one. Trying to use poison to get rid of opossums will not work, as these animals are not insects. Instead, we provide complete and PERMANENT solutions to rid your property of opossums for good. We solve your opossum problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all opossums as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Hartford possum removal tip of the month: Do mothballs or ammonia help repel opossums? - For some reason, probably people don't care for the smell of mothballs, homeowners think these DIY repellents are truly effective when it comes to nuisance wildlife. Unfortunately, the truth is that ammonia and mothballs are only effective for that which their labels specify. When it comes to nuisance wildlife, leave these household products on store shelves. You have to think of it this way: why would mothballs or ammonia discourage a hungry, scared opossum from taking advantage of shelter on your property? The answer is: mothballs and ammonia won't do that. Yes, it may be true that animals don't like the smell of these two items, but if it comes down to smelling mothballs or having a meal, you can bet the opossum isn't going to be worried about those weird little balls you've sprinkled around the yard.