Call us: 346-415-5001
Welcome to Houston Opossum Pest Control! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent opossum and wildlife removal in Houston, Texas, and no matter what your problem is, we will always find a way to solve it! Our primary goal is to ensure opossums and other pests never enter your yard or your house again. We are professional experts and know all about rodents in Texas, especially opossums. Call us at 346-415-5001 anytime, 24/7/365, and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. See why we are considered Houston's best animal removal company! Check out our Houston trapping prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Opossum-Free Solutions
- Full House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Damage Repairs
- Humane Opossum Trapping & Relocation
- Removal of Possums in Attics or Walls
- Poison-Free Opossum Control Solutions
- Porch or Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Houston, TX Dead Opossum Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 346-415-5001
We are opossum control professionals, and experts in what we do. We are not your typical Houston pest control company - we never use poison, for one. Trying to use poison to get rid of opossums will not work, as these animals are not insects. Instead, we provide complete and PERMANENT solutions to rid your property of opossums for good. We solve your opossum problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all opossums as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Houston possum removal tip of the month: What should I do with a opossum after I catch it? - What to do with an opossum once you've caught it depends on the local laws in your area. In some places, you can transport the animal to a plot of state land and release it without much thought. In other parts of the country, nuisance wildlife animals cannot be released back into the wild; in some situations, these animals must be taken to approved places for humane euthanasia. As a general rule, opossums aren't invasive species, nor are they of any major threat to human or animal health. Most local jurisdictions allow you to dispose of the animal in a humane way. This can mean either releasing it back into the wild or sending it to meet its maker in the most painless way possible. Remember, if you do release an opossum back into the wild, make sure you select an area where there is plenty of food and shelter. The animal will be a stranger in a strange place, and without proper cover and access to food and water, it will be easy prey for a larger predator.