Call us: 904-639-6988
Welcome to Jacksonville Opossum Pest Control! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent opossum and wildlife removal in Jacksonville, Florida, and no matter what your problem is, we will always find a way to solve it! Our primary goal is to ensure opossums and other pests never enter your yard or your house again. We are professional experts and know all about rodents in Florida, especially opossums. Call us at 904-639-6988 anytime, 24/7/365, and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. See why we are considered Jacksonville's best animal removal company! Check out our Jacksonville trapping prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Opossum-Free Solutions
- Full House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Damage Repairs
- Humane Opossum Trapping & Relocation
- Removal of Possums in Attics or Walls
- Poison-Free Opossum Control Solutions
- Porch or Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Jacksonville, FL Dead Opossum Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 904-639-6988
We are opossum control professionals, and experts in what we do. We are not your typical Jacksonville pest control company - we never use poison, for one. Trying to use poison to get rid of opossums will not work, as these animals are not insects. Instead, we provide complete and PERMANENT solutions to rid your property of opossums for good. We solve your opossum problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all opossums as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Jacksonville possum removal tip of the month: Do opossums make good pets? - There is a fun appeal for people when it comes to having a wild animal as a pet. We've all seen those hilarious videos with pet raccoons and exotic animals from interesting places. The fact of the matter, however, is that wild animals, particularly wild animals with no history of domestication, are not good pets. Opossums, in particular, can be very difficult to manage nutritionally. While they will eat just about anything offered to them, this doesn't mean feeding them a diet of potato chips and hot dogs is going to keep them healthy. What's more, opossums are wild animals, and this means they will retain all the instincts of wild animals. That doesn't mean you can't bond with an opossum you've raised from infancy, but it does mean you shouldn't be surprised if it lashes out at you down the road in frustration or out of fear.