Call us: 501-228-8910
Welcome to Little Rock Opossum Pest Control! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent opossum and wildlife removal in Little Rock, Arkansas, and no matter what your problem is, we will always find a way to solve it! Our primary goal is to ensure opossums and other pests never enter your yard or your house again. We are professional experts and know all about rodents in Arkansas, especially opossums. Call us at 501-228-8910 anytime, 24/7/365, and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. See why we are considered Little Rock's best animal removal company! Check out our Little Rock trapping prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Opossum-Free Solutions
- Full House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Damage Repairs
- Humane Opossum Trapping & Relocation
- Removal of Possums in Attics or Walls
- Poison-Free Opossum Control Solutions
- Porch or Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Little Rock, AR Dead Opossum Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 501-228-8910
We are opossum control professionals, and experts in what we do. We are not your typical Little Rock pest control company - we never use poison, for one. Trying to use poison to get rid of opossums will not work, as these animals are not insects. Instead, we provide complete and PERMANENT solutions to rid your property of opossums for good. We solve your opossum problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all opossums as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Little Rock possum removal tip of the month: What should I do if I find an orphaned baby opossum wandering about? - It is important to know when the scoop up a baby animal and when to leave it alone, and opossums are no exception. At about the 3 month mark, baby opossums start leaving their mother for extended periods of time to find food on their own. Eventually, they will leave all together and try to start what will be their adult life. If you're wondering what to do with a little opossum you come across, first make sure it is truly too young to be out on its own. If the animal is at least 7 inches in length, not including the tail, and weighs close to two pounds, leave the little guy alone. He or she is starting the journey of adulthood. If, however, the baby you come across does not meet that criteria, it may be in need of help. While wearing thick gloves, use a heavy blanket to coral the baby and pick it up. Once you have it safely in your possession, do what you can to find a wildlife rehabilitator to take it in. It is illegal in most places to keep an opossum without a license. On top of that, baby opossums are very different from other young animals in their needs. They are best handled by someone who has experience.