Call us: 608-229-1092
Welcome to Madison Opossum Pest Control! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent opossum and wildlife removal in Madison, Wisconsin, and no matter what your problem is, we will always find a way to solve it! Our primary goal is to ensure opossums and other pests never enter your yard or your house again. We are professional experts and know all about rodents in Wisconsin, especially opossums. Call us at 608-229-1092 anytime, 24/7/365, and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. See why we are considered Madison's best animal removal company! Check out our Madison trapping prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Opossum-Free Solutions
- Full House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Damage Repairs
- Humane Opossum Trapping & Relocation
- Removal of Possums in Attics or Walls
- Poison-Free Opossum Control Solutions
- Porch or Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Madison, WI Dead Opossum Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 608-229-1092
We are opossum control professionals, and experts in what we do. We are not your typical Madison pest control company - we never use poison, for one. Trying to use poison to get rid of opossums will not work, as these animals are not insects. Instead, we provide complete and PERMANENT solutions to rid your property of opossums for good. We solve your opossum problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all opossums as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Madison possum removal tip of the month: How to get opossums out from under a shed or porch - Getting opossums out from under something like a shed or a porch can be challenging. Any time you're working in a space that you don't have complete access to, thing can become tricky. Just remember that the opossum eventually wants to leave the porch or the shed area. It wants to come out and scavenge for food, and this is how you're going to catch it. Cage traps are highly effective for opossums, and because these animals aren't particularly fast or prone to lightening maneuvers, they can even be funneled toward a trap using some inexpensive garden or construction fencing. Bait your cage trap with something aromatic, like cat food or tuna, and then wait. If you've created a funnel system, you won't likely have to worry about other animals getting caught. Just remember, skunks and cats also like things like tuna and cat food, so be prepared to find another animal in the trap from time to time.