Call us: 786-574-3995
Welcome to Miami Opossum Pest Control! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent opossum and wildlife removal in Miami, Florida, and no matter what your problem is, we will always find a way to solve it! Our primary goal is to ensure opossums and other pests never enter your yard or your house again. We are professional experts and know all about rodents in Florida, especially opossums. Call us at 786-574-3995 anytime, 24/7/365, and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. See why we are considered Miami's best animal removal company! Check out our Miami trapping prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Opossum-Free Solutions
- Full House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Damage Repairs
- Humane Opossum Trapping & Relocation
- Removal of Possums in Attics or Walls
- Poison-Free Opossum Control Solutions
- Porch or Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Miami, FL Dead Opossum Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 786-574-3995
We are opossum control professionals, and experts in what we do. We are not your typical Miami pest control company - we never use poison, for one. Trying to use poison to get rid of opossums will not work, as these animals are not insects. Instead, we provide complete and PERMANENT solutions to rid your property of opossums for good. We solve your opossum problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all opossums as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Miami possum removal tip of the month: Should I feed a baby opossum I found? - If you've found a baby opossum that is under 2 pounds and smaller than 7 inches in length, it probably does need a healing hand. It is very important, however, to know that baby opossums do not suckle milk like other animals. Unlike kittens and puppies, baby opossums lap their milk from the source, so if you are going to feed the orphan you've found, make sure you don't shove the dropper in its mouth and try to force it to swallow. Doing this can cause aspiration, pneumonia, and even death. The National Opossum Society recommends the first few feedings to an abandoned opossum baby be diluted Pedialyte, warmed to body temperature. This will keep the baby hydrated. If you are unable to get the opossum to a rehabilitator immediately, the next feedings can be with puppy milk replacer. Do not use cow milk! Ultimately, keep the baby warm and offer it food as soon as possible. The longer the orphan has been away from the mother without nursing, the lower its chances for survival.