Call us: 414-375-2446
Welcome to Milwaukee Opossum Pest Control! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent opossum and wildlife removal in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and no matter what your problem is, we will always find a way to solve it! Our primary goal is to ensure opossums and other pests never enter your yard or your house again. We are professional experts and know all about rodents in Wisconsin, especially opossums. Call us at 414-375-2446 anytime, 24/7/365, and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. See why we are considered Milwaukee's best animal removal company! Check out our Milwaukee trapping prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Opossum-Free Solutions
- Full House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Damage Repairs
- Humane Opossum Trapping & Relocation
- Removal of Possums in Attics or Walls
- Poison-Free Opossum Control Solutions
- Porch or Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Milwaukee, WI Dead Opossum Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 414-375-2446
We are opossum control professionals, and experts in what we do. We are not your typical Milwaukee pest control company - we never use poison, for one. Trying to use poison to get rid of opossums will not work, as these animals are not insects. Instead, we provide complete and PERMANENT solutions to rid your property of opossums for good. We solve your opossum problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all opossums as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Milwaukee possum removal tip of the month: How do you know if you have a opossum under your shed or porch? - When it comes to animals under a shed or porch, identification can be difficult if you haven't gotten a visual. There are a number of animals that love to live under the buildings we construct, and opossums are just one of them. If you suspect you have an opossum, however, there are some things to look for. First, is there a lot of garbage around the area? We aren't talking about garbage you've left behind; we are talking about garbage that something has dragged over to the shed or porch, torn apart, and then left behind. Are there piles of cat-like feces around? Remember, cats bury their poop whenever possible, so even if you have a cat, you won't find it leaving poop around the yard. This is not the case for opossums. These animals poop all over, all the time. Now look at the damage around your home. Are there scratch marks? Has something been stealing pet food? Are your garbage bags being raided? While these can also be attributed to other animals, the opossum is a prime offender. Finally, what types of foot prints are you finding? An opossum track is about the size of a cat's but with long fingers and a smaller, thumb-like digit that stick out in the opposite direction.