Call us: 615-814-8501
Welcome to Nashville Opossum Pest Control! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent opossum and wildlife removal in Nashville, Tennessee, and no matter what your problem is, we will always find a way to solve it! Our primary goal is to ensure opossums and other pests never enter your yard or your house again. We are professional experts and know all about rodents in Tennessee, especially opossums. Call us at 615-814-8501 anytime, 24/7/365, and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. See why we are considered Nashville's best animal removal company! Check out our Nashville trapping prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Opossum-Free Solutions
- Full House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Damage Repairs
- Humane Opossum Trapping & Relocation
- Removal of Possums in Attics or Walls
- Poison-Free Opossum Control Solutions
- Porch or Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Nashville, TN Dead Opossum Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 615-814-8501
We are opossum control professionals, and experts in what we do. We are not your typical Nashville pest control company - we never use poison, for one. Trying to use poison to get rid of opossums will not work, as these animals are not insects. Instead, we provide complete and PERMANENT solutions to rid your property of opossums for good. We solve your opossum problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all opossums as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Nashville possum removal tip of the month: Is opossum feces dangerous to touch or breathe? - As a golden rule, you should not handle any animal feces without proper protection. Even the feces from your dog can potentially spread zoonotic diseases to you. With that thought in mind, no, it is not okay to handle opossum feces. What's more, if you have an opossum living in your home that has been pooping and urinating indiscriminately, it can spell disaster for domestic animals in the area. The diseases opossums can spread to people are few (but, like leptospirosis, they do exist), but opossum poop can carry a potentially deadly parasite that causes EPM in horses. Any feces left exposed to the air can also start to grown fungus that can cause respiratory issues in humans. While you may not get sick from accidentally handling one piece of opossum poop, if you are cleaning up the mess after an opossum invasion, you should always wear gloves and a respiratory mask, at minimum.