Call us: 602-313-8971
Welcome to Phoenix Opossum Pest Control! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent opossum and wildlife removal in Phoenix, Arizona, and no matter what your problem is, we will always find a way to solve it! Our primary goal is to ensure opossums and other pests never enter your yard or your house again. We are professional experts and know all about rodents in Arizona, especially opossums. Call us at 602-313-8971 anytime, 24/7/365, and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. See why we are considered Phoenix's best animal removal company! Check out our Phoenix trapping prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Opossum-Free Solutions
- Full House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Damage Repairs
- Humane Opossum Trapping & Relocation
- Removal of Possums in Attics or Walls
- Poison-Free Opossum Control Solutions
- Porch or Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Phoenix, AZ Dead Opossum Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 602-313-8971
We are opossum control professionals, and experts in what we do. We are not your typical Phoenix pest control company - we never use poison, for one. Trying to use poison to get rid of opossums will not work, as these animals are not insects. Instead, we provide complete and PERMANENT solutions to rid your property of opossums for good. We solve your opossum problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all opossums as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Phoenix possum removal tip of the month: What should I do if I find a nest of baby opossums? - It is fairly rare to find baby opossums unless they have been abandoned, their mother has died, or they are old enough to start exploring on their own. Very young opossums stick with their mother and are carried around in a pouch called a marsupium. If, however, circumstances have landed you with a batch of baby opossums in your lap, there are some very important things you need to know. First and foremost: call a wildlife rehabilitator. Even if they don't have room to take the babies in, they can provide you with valuable guidance to caring for the young. Opossum babies can be tricky. Unlike other baby animals, they do not suckle their milk, instead they must lap at whatever formula is being dispensed, and this means administering the liquid with a dropper and not trying to force it into the baby's mouth. You should also never offer cow's milk. Puppy milk is closer to what the baby opossums need nutritionally. Ultimately, keep the babies warm and in a quiet, dark place, until they can taken to a professional for care. Unfortunately, it is illegal in many places to keep opossums if you are not licensed, so finding them a rehabilitator is the only viable option.