Call us: 919-825-2060
Welcome to Raleigh Opossum Pest Control! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent opossum and wildlife removal in Raleigh, North Carolina, and no matter what your problem is, we will always find a way to solve it! Our primary goal is to ensure opossums and other pests never enter your yard or your house again. We are professional experts and know all about rodents in North Carolina, especially opossums. Call us at 919-825-2060 anytime, 24/7/365, and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. See why we are considered Raleigh's best animal removal company! Check out our Raleigh trapping prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Opossum-Free Solutions
- Full House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Damage Repairs
- Humane Opossum Trapping & Relocation
- Removal of Possums in Attics or Walls
- Poison-Free Opossum Control Solutions
- Porch or Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Raleigh, NC Dead Opossum Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 919-825-2060
We are opossum control professionals, and experts in what we do. We are not your typical Raleigh pest control company - we never use poison, for one. Trying to use poison to get rid of opossums will not work, as these animals are not insects. Instead, we provide complete and PERMANENT solutions to rid your property of opossums for good. We solve your opossum problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all opossums as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Raleigh possum removal tip of the month: How to get opossums out from inside a wall - It is unfortunate, but sometimes opossums get inside of buildings and decide to stay there for the long haul. These animals can be very destructive, and you will want to get them out as soon as possible. The good thing about an opossum is that it doesn't want to stay in your home all the time. It needs to leave the area it has invaded to go find food and water. This means you have the opportunity to catch the opossum, or to exclude it from the walls of the home where it is driving you crazy. Your first step will be to find the opening where the opossums are entering the building. Once you've found this, you have a few options to pick from. You can seal the opening when you know the animals are outside; you can install a one-way door trap that allows the opossums out but not back in; you can set up a cage trap on the opening. In some cases, if the hole isn't in an area where you can easily access, you may have to set up cage traps in other areas, like the interior of the attic.