Call us: 916-603-5794
Welcome to Sacramento Opossum Pest Control! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent opossum and wildlife removal in Sacramento, California, and no matter what your problem is, we will always find a way to solve it! Our primary goal is to ensure opossums and other pests never enter your yard or your house again. We are professional experts and know all about rodents in California, especially opossums. Call us at 916-603-5794 anytime, 24/7/365, and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. See why we are considered Sacramento's best animal removal company! Check out our Sacramento trapping prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Opossum-Free Solutions
- Full House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Damage Repairs
- Humane Opossum Trapping & Relocation
- Removal of Possums in Attics or Walls
- Poison-Free Opossum Control Solutions
- Porch or Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Sacramento, CA Dead Opossum Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 916-603-5794
We are opossum control professionals, and experts in what we do. We are not your typical Sacramento pest control company - we never use poison, for one. Trying to use poison to get rid of opossums will not work, as these animals are not insects. Instead, we provide complete and PERMANENT solutions to rid your property of opossums for good. We solve your opossum problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all opossums as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Sacramento possum removal tip of the month: What is the best bait to trap a opossum? - Opossums are scavengers, and they are some of the best. This means they aren't picky about what organic material they eat, and they will opt for a meal made of everything from carrots to carrion. That being said, when it comes to baiting traps for opossums, the best bait tends to be one that is meat based. Many people use tuna or sardines; something aromatic to lure the opossum in. Just remember, when setting your trap, that other animals will be drawn to the bait, too. You need to be prepared to check the trap regularly. The last thing you want is to detain the neighbor's cat and have to deal with a sassy feline waiting to be let out of your metal cage. Trap location is also very important. Even if you have the correct bait, if you aren't setting up your trap in locations where the animal travels regularly, you won't see much success.