Call us: 314-255-1304
Welcome to St. Louis Opossum Pest Control! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent opossum and wildlife removal in St. Louis, Missouri, and no matter what your problem is, we will always find a way to solve it! Our primary goal is to ensure opossums and other pests never enter your yard or your house again. We are professional experts and know all about rodents in Missouri, especially opossums. Call us at 314-255-1304 anytime, 24/7/365, and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. See why we are considered St. Louis's best animal removal company! Check out our St. Louis trapping prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Opossum-Free Solutions
- Full House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Damage Repairs
- Humane Opossum Trapping & Relocation
- Removal of Possums in Attics or Walls
- Poison-Free Opossum Control Solutions
- Porch or Shed Exclusion Barriers
- St. Louis, MO Dead Opossum Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 314-255-1304
We are opossum control professionals, and experts in what we do. We are not your typical St. Louis pest control company - we never use poison, for one. Trying to use poison to get rid of opossums will not work, as these animals are not insects. Instead, we provide complete and PERMANENT solutions to rid your property of opossums for good. We solve your opossum problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all opossums as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
St. Louis possum removal tip of the month: Is it legal for me to trap a opossum? - The legality of trapping an opossum does vary depending on what state you live in and what type of neighborhood you are in (urban vs. rural). As a general rule, opossums are designated as nuisance animals when they come onto your property and start causing destruction or pose a threat to your family and/or pets. In these types of scenarios, most local jurisdictions will let you trap an opossum for the purpose of removal. Now, this is where things get a little tricky. What you do with the opossum afterwards can be the most problematic legal issue. Not all areas let you trap and release an animal back into the wild. In some situations, nuisance animals must be transported to designated places for humane euthanasia. This means you must be prepared to move the trap and the animal once you've managed to catch it. If you're not sure about the rules in your local area, contact your department of environmental control, or a local wildlife rehabilitator. Anyone in the profession should know what the current governing laws are.