Call us: 315-505-4769
Welcome to Syracuse Opossum Pest Control! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent opossum and wildlife removal in Syracuse, New York, and no matter what your problem is, we will always find a way to solve it! Our primary goal is to ensure opossums and other pests never enter your yard or your house again. We are professional experts and know all about rodents in New York, especially opossums. Call us at 315-505-4769 anytime, 24/7/365, and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. See why we are considered Syracuse's best animal removal company! Check out our Syracuse trapping prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Opossum-Free Solutions
- Full House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Damage Repairs
- Humane Opossum Trapping & Relocation
- Removal of Possums in Attics or Walls
- Poison-Free Opossum Control Solutions
- Porch or Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Syracuse, NY Dead Opossum Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 315-505-4769
We are opossum control professionals, and experts in what we do. We are not your typical Syracuse pest control company - we never use poison, for one. Trying to use poison to get rid of opossums will not work, as these animals are not insects. Instead, we provide complete and PERMANENT solutions to rid your property of opossums for good. We solve your opossum problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all opossums as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Syracuse possum removal tip of the month: What are some ways to kill a opossum in the yard? - Let's be realistic. Opossums are flesh and bone, just like any other animal, ad this means they can die by the same means as all the creatures on this green Earth. For the rural homeowner, a hunting rifle is just as effective against an opossum as it is against a trophy buck, and if you're an exceptionally good shot, a bow will do the trick, as well. What you want to avoid when it comes to killing an opossum in your yard is getting too close to the animal or putting other animals in the vicinity at risk. This means you don't want to walk up to the creature and try to whack it with a shovel; opossums, while usually laid back, won't be afraid to bite or scratch you if you get into their space. This also means you shouldn't put out homemade batches of poison, hoping to randomly lure in the problem opossum. There are no approved opossum poisons on the market, and putting DIY products out in your yard puts all other animals (and children) at risk. Believe it or not, you don't even need to kill the opossum. Sometimes just simple yard cleanup will be enough to discourage the animal from coming back into your space.