Call us: 757-550-4886
Welcome to Virginia Beach Opossum Pest Control! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent opossum and wildlife removal in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and no matter what your problem is, we will always find a way to solve it! Our primary goal is to ensure opossums and other pests never enter your yard or your house again. We are professional experts and know all about rodents in Virginia, especially opossums. Call us at 757-550-4886 anytime, 24/7/365, and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. See why we are considered Virginia Beach's best animal removal company! Check out our Virginia Beach trapping prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Opossum-Free Solutions
- Full House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Damage Repairs
- Humane Opossum Trapping & Relocation
- Removal of Possums in Attics or Walls
- Poison-Free Opossum Control Solutions
- Porch or Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Virginia Beach, VA Dead Opossum Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 757-550-4886
We are opossum control professionals, and experts in what we do. We are not your typical Virginia Beach pest control company - we never use poison, for one. Trying to use poison to get rid of opossums will not work, as these animals are not insects. Instead, we provide complete and PERMANENT solutions to rid your property of opossums for good. We solve your opossum problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all opossums as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Virginia Beach possum removal tip of the month: Will a high pitch sound deterrent machine work against opossums? - There are some nuisance situations where high-pitched sounds can be effective. That being said, dealing with opossums isn't one of those scenarios. The opossum is a surprisingly laid-back animal. While it is still a prey animal, and therefore must always be wary and cautious, it is also a scavenger, and for that professional, it must be fairly brave. High pitched sounds won't keep an opossum from eating out of the pet food bowl on your porch or from checking out the dry area under your shed. While a sudden, loud sound may startle an opossum and may scare it off temporarily, this is not a solution for opossums that are in your space regularly. Ultimately, you'll have better luck just making some adjustments to your property. If you have food items out, make sure they are secured. This includes pet food bowls, garbage, and any gardens you have nearby. You will also want to make sure your home and exterior buildings are in good repair. You may not be able to keep opossums out all the time, but those that do invade your space can be discouraged from staying long if there is nowhere for them to hide or seek shelter.