Call us: 316-665-4842
Welcome to Wichita Opossum Pest Control! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent opossum and wildlife removal in Wichita, Kansas, and no matter what your problem is, we will always find a way to solve it! Our primary goal is to ensure opossums and other pests never enter your yard or your house again. We are professional experts and know all about rodents in Kansas, especially opossums. Call us at 316-665-4842 anytime, 24/7/365, and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. See why we are considered Wichita's best animal removal company! Check out our Wichita trapping prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Opossum-Free Solutions
- Full House, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Damage Repairs
- Humane Opossum Trapping & Relocation
- Removal of Possums in Attics or Walls
- Poison-Free Opossum Control Solutions
- Porch or Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Wichita, KS Dead Opossum Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANY TIME AT 316-665-4842
We are opossum control professionals, and experts in what we do. We are not your typical Wichita pest control company - we never use poison, for one. Trying to use poison to get rid of opossums will not work, as these animals are not insects. Instead, we provide complete and PERMANENT solutions to rid your property of opossums for good. We solve your opossum problem forever, by following these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all opossums as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed electric wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Wichita possum removal tip of the month: How to keep opossums away from your property - If you live next to nature, and this is for people even in urban settings, chances are you are going to encounter some wildlife. Opossums are fairly common nuisance animals. They are drawn to the garbage and free food that accompanies human residences, and since they are scavengers, they aren't too picky about what they come across. If you want to keep opossums away from your property, you can do a few things to discourage them from taking interest. First, you have to make sure there are no food sources luring opossums in. Be sure to think out of the box when looking for food sources. Things like pet food, compost piles, garbage bins, and gardens, are all dinner opportunities for an opossum. Once you take these things away, you'll be pleasantly surprised to find that many nuisance animals will go elsewhere. Second, make sure there are no areas where the opossum might want to make a den site. This can be anything from a hole under your shed to a hole in your house. It doesn't take much to suggest to an opossum that there might be a warm, dry place to sleep.